Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Here's another post to sum up ma day. Ate potatoes on the couch in the late morning till early noon while waiting for MISS TIARA to finish class. Maybe I should name myself COUCH POTATO. Anyways, the potatoes aren't important. Well, met ma dearest at Wisma. Waited for her and Andrea for erm 10 mins. Ya. Cabs nowadays are really efficient ya know. So that was that and we hung around Wisma while Andrea went for an interview which was successful but sad enough, there weren't vacancies for REAL work. And ma baby tried too, and she did her bez. It's ok dear! Work for me. :P Be my VERY VERY PERSONAL assistant. :)

So we juz went around and ended up at Paragon, had to grab my boardshorts and slippers. Total costed a whopping 100 bucks. I'm never ever gonna get any boardshorts again unless mine rips or is too small. !!! EXPENSIVE OK!!! SO that was that and we headed home. Nothing much to do around town anyways. So off it was to dear's place and juz chilled till I had to leave to town again to meet my mom for dinner. Had it at Sushi Tei. Nothing great. No offense, really. I prefer NYDC.

Mom got me a Crumpler sling, the huge one! Now I can put my records! No more plastic bags :P Though personally, I think it's more attitude to use one for Battles. Heh... And that's my day homiez. Tell me bout yours :)

You muz be wondering how right? Well click on the Blogger link right and the top, sign up for a blog, BLOG, then leave a tag with your site address! It's that SIMPLE! Try it yourself, TODAY!
Cya soon

Peace, out.